If you find an animal in need of rescue, we can help! Please take a few moments to review these important steps to ensure the animals well being and if possible what you can do to help provide foster care.
Dog Intake Instructions
1. If found take to vet to see if animal is micro-chipped. If this is an owner surrender, no need to check for micro-chip.
2. If not micro-chipped and you can foster/keep the animal until it has been adopted, please email wonderful photo of pet along with everything you know about the animal. i.e: sex/altered/dog, cat, people friendly, age, temperament etc. Include in that email, contact name and phone number. All needed information is on the intake form above.
3. If this is your animal, we do ask for a $25.00 donation to FUPI to cover the expense of caring for all of these pets. The above procedures still must be followed in order for us to help.
3. If you can’t foster the animal you will be put on a waiting list until a foster home does open up.
4. If you can’t afford food for the animal please let us know and some will be made available.
Click Here for Cat Only Intake Instructions (Please read all the requirements prior to submitting for an intake).
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.