- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR INTEREST IN VOLUNTEERING WITH OUR AWESOME RESCUE! FOR INFORMATION ABOUT OUR VOLUNTEER POSITIONS, SEE THE POSITION DESCRIPTIONS ON THE WEBSITE. ONCE YOU ARE READY TO BECOME A FUPI VOLUNTEER, COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING FORM. WE ARE VERY EXCITED TO HAVE YOU BECOME A PART OF OUR AMAZING FUPI VOLUNTEER TEAM!
Name as appears on your Driver's License.
Must be 18+ to volunteer. Minors must have parents while volunteering. Parent must also sign Minor Volunteer Waiver.
MM slash DD slash YYYY
If you do not have a mobile phone, list your home phone in both spaces. Most of our volunteer communication is done via text.
Email Address & Social Media
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FUPILasVegas
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fupilv
The Feline Foster Program is not a means to temporarily own or try out a cat. It is an important and often lifesaving alternative to shelter life for specifically selected cats.
Feline Foster Program
Please read the following statements about the Feline Foster Program and initial next to them to indicate that you understand and agree to abide by them.
- All foster parents must complete an orientation at one of our Petsmart locations. When your application is approved, you will be contacted to schedule the orientation.
I understand that submitting this application does not automatically register me as a Foreclosed Upon Pets, Inc. (FUPI) Volunteer. I understand that I must complete Orientation & Training with a FUPI Training and I must adhere to the established volunteer policies and procedures before I may begin volunteering.